Grayguns Short Reset Trigger (SRT) Kit
Looking for faster reset times and performance from your modern SIG Sauer® P-Series DA/SA pistol? Our custom-configured Grayguns Short Reset System (SRS) allows you to retrofit your pistol to reduce the trigger reset travel by about 70 percent*.
Includes our solid bar-stock steel sear, classically machined, and painstakingly cut and finished.
- Duty-Rated Sear
- Competition or Range-Only Sear
The custom-designed Grayguns Short Reset Trigger (SRT) Kit incorporates a custom safety lever designed to provide a smooth, short action reset in a drop-in kit. The kit reduces the trigger reset travel by about 70 percent*, when using one of our dual adjustable triggers (Straight or Curved). The system allows for faster reset times, and is easy to install, with no gunsmithing required.
The special part of this kit is the Bruce Gray designed custom sears. Both the competition and duty versions feature bar-stock steel, classically machined, painstakingly cut and inspected. The sears are hand-finished for the best angle of engagement and release with the factory hammer. The part is heat treated and stoned to provide a very smooth surface. We follow up with a baked-in nickel PTFE coating for a smooth release and outstanding durability.
User feedback indicates many shooters find their follow-up shots are quicker and more accurate with the Grayguns SRT installed in their SIG DA/SA pistols. (See our Fit Guide below.)
Duty Sear – Our original SRT Kit as described above, and comes with two, 19 pound mainsprings.
Competition Sear – All the same features of the Duty Sear, but has a more aggressive geometry for use only at the range or during competition. The competition sear does provide a reduce trigger pull weight, but this value varies depending on the springs used, the trigger installed and the gun itself. This kit is safe and dependable with the included 17 pound mainsprings.
Our Grayguns SRTs include:
- Bruce Gray designed bar-stock custom sear
- Grayguns safety lever
- Two, 19 pound mainsprings* for the Duty version
- Two, 17 pound mainsprings* for the Competition-Only version
The Grayguns SRT fits modern, SIG Sauer P-Series DA/SA pistols including:
- P226 X-Five Allround
* The reset amount will vary depending on the starting point of the trigger. The 70 percent reduction is a comparison to the stock, non-SRT factory configurations, and measured with one of our dual adjustable triggers installed. We provide 19 pound mainsprings in this kit as they are appropriate for self defense applications. The second mainspring is a value-add, as we suggest replacing these springs at about 5,000 rounds.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 in|
Duty-Rated Sear, Competition Only Sear