P320 Trigger Installation
Plus the cost of the P320 Straight or Curved Trigger and shipping.
DUTY, CARRY OR COMPETITION
This service and trigger system is appropriate for owners looking for improved performance.
The P320 Straight or Hybrid Adjustable Trigger can be installed in any variation of the SIG Sauer P320 pistol including 9mm, .40 cal., .357 SIG and .45 ACP calibers. Also fits all manual safety and RX versions.
- P320 Full Size
- P320 Carry
- P320 Compact
- P320 Sub-Compact
- P320 X-Five
- P320 X-VTAC
- P320 M17
- P320 M17 BRAVO
- P320 XCOMPACT
- P320 X-Carry
- P320 TACOPS Carry
The P320 Adjustable Trigger – in either straight or hybrid design – can be installed by most owners (see below), a SIG armorer or gunsmith. If you prefer Grayguns to install your trigger, we offer this service.
Installation includes additional internal polishing as necessary, armorer’s inspection, sight regulation and test firing by our gunsmiths. Of course, you have the option to add-on finishing, sights or our custom FAT guide rod as appropriate.
Triggers are specifically designed for guns that have gone through SIG Sauer’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
All of our work can be completed on any P320 variant, including the X-Five.
Specifications & Features
- Specifically intended for use only in P320s that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- Full compatibility within the P320 (upgraded) system, all sizes and all calibers, including the P320 X-Five.
- Reduces trigger pull weight about 2 pounds from factory pull weight
- Preserves all mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Our triggers are externally comparable in appearance to the factory part
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
About this Specific Installation Service
With our P320 Adjustable Trigger design, we have found customers who install the trigger themselves – or have it installed locally by a SIG armorer or gunsmith – get results similar to having a Grayguns technician complete the install.
That said, many customers do prefer the trigger to be installed by our team, so we have brought back this option.
Available accessories and components
Order these add-on components today and install them yourself. You can also include them in your Action Work Pre-Order Form and we'll install everything for you. Options listed below may not fit all pistol model variations.
Grayguns always suggests you order components when we have them in stock!