PELT2 Installation – SIG P320
$65 + Trigger
The Precision Enhanced Level Trigger – in either straight or curved design – can be installed by most owners (see below), a SIG armorer or gunsmith. If you prefer Grayguns to install your trigger, we offer this service.
Installation includes additional internal polishing as necessary, armorer’s inspection, sight regulation and test firing by our gunsmiths. Of course, you have the option to add-on finishing, sights or our custom FAT guide rod as appropriate.
Triggers are specifically designed for guns that have gone through SIG Sauer’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
All of our work can be completed on any P320 variant, including the X-Five.
Specifications & Features
- Specifically intended for use only in P320s that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- Full compatibility within the P320 (upgraded) system, all sizes and all calibers, including the P320 X-Five.
- Reduces trigger pull weight about 2 pounds from factory pull weight
- Preserves all mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Our triggers are externally comparable in appearance to the factory part
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
About this Specific Installation Service
This installation service replaces our P320 Carry Action Package offered prior to July 2017. With the new PELT2 trigger, we have found customers who install the trigger themselves – or have it installed locally by a SIG armorer or gunsmith – get results similar to having a Grayguns technician complete the install.
That said, many customers do prefer the trigger to be installed by our team, so we have brought back this option.