Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms
This page includes our Terms & Conditions including information on returns, exchanges, and product warranties. It also includes our disclaimers concerning overseas sales and product installations. If you purchase products from Grayguns or have action work completed by Grayguns, you should read this page.
Complete Warranty and Statement of Liability
Grayguns offers a limited lifetime warranty to our customers. The work performed, parts installed, and parts sold by Grayguns are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser. Grayguns will be liable solely for the replacement and installation of parts as originally supplied and installed by Grayguns for the original purchaser that fails through a defect in materials or workmanship that arises through normal, safe handling and use of the item as specified by the manufacturer’s owner’s manual. Unauthorized work or parts installation, improper or unsafe handling, or firing with any non-SAAMI-standard ammunition will immediately void this warranty.
Grayguns assumes no liability expressed or implied for any damage or injury that may result from the improper handling or use of parts or firearms. Grayguns cannot control nor be responsible for the manner in which our work, parts, and information are used, and specifically disavows any other representation, warranty, or liability relating to the suitability, condition, or use of products and services delivered by Grayguns.
Warranty Policy for Firearm Inspection
There will be no charge for parts or labor if it is determined that the Grayguns parts you received were in any way defective.
If it is determined that the problems you are encountering with your gun are a result of incorrect assembly or a factory issue: tolerance fit or finish; your final invoice will reflect the charges for any necessary parts, labor, and shipping.
Returns & Exchanges
Review the following requirements in the event your Grayguns, Inc. parts require a return or exchange.
Please contact Grayguns for a return authorization prior to returning or exchanging parts. All returned parts must have been purchased directly from Grayguns in order to receive a refund.
- Parts returned for a refund must be in their original packaging and free from damage or wear.
- Parts that have been installed, put together, modified, damaged, used, or otherwise altered from their original appearance or dimensions may not be eligible for return.
- If you install any parts into or onto your gun, including grips or grip modules - they may not be eligible for return.
- Grayguns has sole discretion to determine what constitutes a modification, damage, or alteration.
- Grayguns has sole discretion to determine if a part or parts are eligible for a return, and can only determine this once the part or parts have been returned to us.
- A 25 percent restocking fee will be applied to all returned items.
- Shipping fees charged by Grayguns to ship your product are not refundable.
- Any and all items sold by Grayguns must be returned to us within 60 days from the purchase date for exchange or refund. All sales are considered final after 60 days.
- No returns on Garage Sale, final sale, closeout, or discontinued items.
Disclaimer – Parts & Trigger Kit Installation
Grayguns parts are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith. In some cases, professional fitting will be required by a trained, qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the pistol’s action.
This is due to the varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms.
Although kits and triggers fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns is unable to guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. Grayguns does offer installation services for all parts and parts kits we offer.
Website Online Cart & Checkout Process
On rare occasions - normally with products with extremely high demand - you may be able to place a product into your online cart and learn it is out-of-stock during the checkout process. Our quantity on hand is only updated once the purchase is complete. Occasionally, we may run out of a specific product before you complete your purchase. We apologize in advance if this happens to you.
Disclaimer – No Sales Outside USA
Grayguns Inc. follows all applicable federal laws and regulations, and does not export items defined under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
This includes any firearms, firearm parts, firearm accessories, firearm technology, or ammunition. We do not ship outside of the United States and are unable to ship to non-residents inside the United States.
If your order is found to violate ITAR, your order will be canceled without notice. This includes orders with:
- Foreign billing addresses and US shipping addresses.
- Orders placed from overseas IP addresses and shipped to hotels or shipping exporters within the USA.
- Orders placed from overseas IP addresses - or US IP addresses - that indicate they may be a violation of ITAR. This may include customer billing names, phone numbers or email addresses that do not match the shipping address.