Enhanced Leverage System Installation
Plus the cost of the Enhanced Leverage System and shipping.
DUTY, CARRY OR COMPETITION
This service and trigger system is appropriate for owners looking for improved performance.
The Enhanced Leverage System Straight Optimized Trigger can be installed in the classic, P-series SIG Sauer DA/SA or DAO pistols including:
- P220 (In-house only)
- P227 (in-house only)
Will not work with DAK trigger systems.
Select an option to learn more.
- Stainless Steel Guide Rods
- Super Black Guide Rods
- Hard Duty Use Magazine Base Pads
- Short Reset Trigger (SRT) Kit
- Hard Duty P226 Pink+P9 Recoil Spring
- P-Series Master Spring Set
- Custom Captured Guide Rod
- AIWB IWB Holster
Options may not fit all pistol variations. Contact us if you have questions.
The Grayguns Enhanced Leverage System (ELS) Installation consists of our new ELS as a hand-tuned package, tailored to each customer’s specific use. Available in your choice of straight or hybrid trigger design.
The service package includes internal polishing and properly tuned springs for the intended application (hard duty use or competition), armorer’s inspection, sight regulation and test firing. UpGray’d’s can include Grayguns Short Reset Trigger (SRT) System, or the factory SIG Sauer® SRT kit.
We offer this service for all the following DA/SA and DAO models: P226, P228, P229, P227 and the P220 with a modern 10mm wide trigger opening. This installation service is not available for DAK trigger systems.
Specifications & Features
- Improved double action - No stacking, smooth pre-travel
- Reduces double action pull weight by 20 to 25 percent while maintaining full striking power.
- Tuned pre-travel and over-travel
- Preserves factory safety values, specifically designed for hard duty use.
- Optimized single action release
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
- Your choice of straight or hybrid trigger design with adjustability for over-travel and pre-travel
- Grayguns enhanced leverage trigger bar
- Proper springs for intended use (duty or competition)
Add-on services and components
When you send your pistol to Grayguns for action work, a variety of add-on services and components may be available.
Along with additional performance upgrade components and accessories listed below, Sight Installation and Finishing Options are available.
Available accessories and components
Order these add-on components today and install them yourself. You can also include them in your Action Work Pre-Order Form and we'll install everything for you. Options listed below may not fit all pistol model variations.
Grayguns always suggests you order components when we have them in stock!