If you are interested in a position at Grayguns, review our current opportunities. If you are interested in a position, complete the form at the bottom of the page. Thank you.
President, Grayguns Inc.
Production Gunsmith Apprentice/Parts Processor
Essential Duties - Perform action jobs on SIG and HK handguns to Grayguns standards. Detail strip and clean customer firearms. Quickly diagnose problems and repair. Track custom builds for individual customers.
Additional required duties to include: operation of automated tumble/blast systems, bluing, hand polish metal parts with hand and power tools, inspect parts after each step of the automated process, and assemble parts.
- 18+ years of age Pass Federal Background Check
- Familiar with the function of firearms
- Firearm Safety
- Basic Gunsmithing skills
- Familiar with shop safety
- Proficient with hand tools such as files, punches, and hammer
- Proficient with power tools such as drills, grinders, and blasting cabinets
- Attention to Detail
- Sit/Stand for long periods of time/Repetitive Tasks
- Good Organizational Skills
- Work around chemicals/dusty environment
- Good Eye/Hand Coordination
- Work well with others/Team Player
- Knowledge of SIG and HK firearms
- Welding and Machining experience
- Experience with CAD and part design
- Desire to design and create new products