P320 Adjustable Hybrid Trigger
$89.00 – $94.00
The Grayguns P320 Adjustable Hybrid Trigger is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for your SIG Sauer® P320.
The unique face allows the shooter can take advantage of finger placement lower on the face, with the comfort of a traditional curved face. This hybrid design reduces trigger weight as compared to the factory curved or straight design, while preserving all mechanical safety values.
Includes built in adjustable over-travel stop to shorten reset and eliminate all gross over-travel.
Available in standard black oxide, Titanium nitride (TiN) Gold, Nickel PTFE, Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Blue or PVD Coyote finish.
Bruce Gray combined the best of both worlds when he designed the hybrid trigger.
The unique face allows the shooter can take advantage of finger placement lower on the face, with the comfort of a traditional curved face. This hybrid design reduces trigger weight while preserving all mechanical safety values.
The Grayguns P320 Hybrid Trigger uses internal leverage changes to yield superior trigger pull, while supporting the voluntary upgrade’s enhanced reliability and rough handling performance qualities.
Includes our adjustable over-travel stop design to shorten reset and take out all gross over-travel. Designed for easy drop-in installation.
Specifically designed for P320s with current fire control unit components, or those who have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- Standard blued finish
Titanium Nitride (TiN)
A well-proven standard layer type through its balanced properties. The golden titanium nitride layer, abbreviated TiN, indicates the following properties:
- High hardness and adhesion
- Good chemical resistance
- Good temperature resistance in air
- Relatively low thermal conductivity
- Attractive, golden color
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)
This state-of-the-art process creates a molecular bond to the trigger, resulting in a very durable finish. The PVD finish should not corrode, discolor or tarnish.
Fits all variations within the P320 (upgraded) system. Including all sizes, TACOPS Carry, X-VTAC, X-Carry, X-Five, Legion and RX versions.
Specifications and Features
- Specifically designed for P320s with current fire control unit components, or those who have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program
- Adjustable over-travel to help reduce reset and take out wasted motion
- Reduces total trigger pull weight approximately 2 pounds below factory-stock for the standard series, and about 1.25 pounds for the X-Five variant
- Designed for use with the SIG factory trigger bar spring
- Minimal over-travel, stops at optimum trigger face angle
- Smoother takeup and release sensation
- Preserves factory sear engagement and mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
These parts are intended for installation by a qualified armourer or gunsmith. In some cases professional fitting will be required by a trained, qualified armorer/gunsmith who is very familiar with the pistol’s action. This is due to the varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms. Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns is unable to guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. Grayguns does offer installation services for all parts kits we offer.
Black Oxide, TiN Gold, PVD Blue, PVD Coyote, Nickel