P320 Adjustable Hybrid Trigger – Hard Duty Use
The Grayguns P320 Adjustable Hybrid Trigger is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for your SIG Sauer® P320. The Hybrid when used by itself becomes the ultimate in Hard Duty Use everyday.
Expect a reduced pull weight as compared to the factory curved or straight trigger. Includes built in adjustable over-travel stop to shorten reset and eliminate all gross over-travel.
Bruce Gray combined the best of both worlds when he designed what we know as the hybrid trigger.
The unique face allows the shooter can take advantage of finger placement lower on the face, with the comfort of a traditional curved face. This hybrid design reduces trigger weight while preserving all mechanical safety values.
The Grayguns P320 Hybrid Trigger uses internal leverage changes to yield superior trigger pull, while supporting the voluntary upgrade’s enhanced reliability and rough handling performance qualities.
Includes our adjustable over-travel stop design to shorten reset and take out all gross over-travel. Designed for easy drop-in installation.
Specifically designed for P320s with current fire control unit components, or those who have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
Specifications and Features
- Specifically designed for P320s with current fire control unit components, or those who have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program
- Adjustable over-travel to help reduce reset and take out wasted motion
- Reduces total trigger pull weight approximately 2 pounds below factory-stock for the standard series, and about 1.25 pounds for the X-Five variant
- Designed for use with the SIG factory trigger bar spring
- Minimal over-travel, stops at optimum trigger face angle
- Smoother takeup and release sensation
- Preserves factory sear engagement and mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
Fits all variations within the P320 (upgraded) system. Including all sizes, TACOPS Carry, X-VTAC, X-Carry, X-Five, Legion and RX versions.
These parts are intended for installation by a qualified armourer or gunsmith. In some cases professional fitting will be required by a trained, qualified armorer/gunsmith who is very familiar with the pistol’s action. This is due to the varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms. Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns is unable to guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. Grayguns does offer installation services for all parts kits we offer.