Offset P320 Extended Magazine Release
Align Tactical’s Offset P320 Extended Magazine Release is compatible with the SIG Sauer® P320 and P250. It will fit both standard and XSeries grip modules but will not fit AXG grip modules.
Made from hardened steel and finished in black oxide. Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
Product photos and video courtesy Align Tactical.
Align Tactical’s patent-pending “stair-step” design cuts the bottom half of a protruding magazine release flush with the grip module.
Reducing surface area alone would focus pressure on the thumb during actuation, so Align Tactical relieved it by creating an expanded ledge for an offset button to extend from. Positioned for comfort in the supporting palm of a two-handed grip and optimized to enhance usability, this performance release is done right.
Offset P320 Extended Magazine Release Product Specifications
- 2mm offset extension as compared to the OEM release
- Less pressure on your primary hand’s middle finger as the release is re-positioned higher
- It promotes a higher grip to help enhance recoil control and muzzle flip even more.
- Only available as a left-side release (typically for right-handed shooters)
- Will fit most factory standard and Grayguns Laser-Sculpted SIG Sauer P320 grip modules, including standard and XSeries modules. However, this magazine release will not fit the SIG AXG aluminum grip modules or the standard P320 grip modules in .45 ACP.
- It will fit the Wilson Combat P320 grip modules.
- Holsters covering the magazine release may require a minor relief cut as these are extended magazine releases.
Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm.
Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance.
Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required.
Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team.