Wilson Combat P320 Grip Module
The Wilson Combat P320 Grip Module features a unique design with shape, texture, and overall ergonomics improvements.
Read the product notes below, and ensure you select the correct module size to match your magazines and slide. Modules do not feature cut for manual safety.
Wilson Combat P320 Grip Module Features
Fits 9mm, .40 S&W and .357 SIG P320 fire control units
Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws
Undercut front strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible
Enlarged, integrated magwell opening for fast reloads-compatible with the latest generation SIG Sauer X-series factory base pads
Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combat’s exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap
Frame reference serrations for support hand thumb or index finger positioning
Internal Slots for P320 Tungsten Grip Weight Kit (3 Piece)
Angled “Holster Cuts” on the light rail to aid in snag-free, re-holstering
- Factory SIG Sauer magazine release, spring, and lock included, but it may not be installed in the module.
Compatible with all standard holsters
P320 Grip Module Sizing
- Compact – 3.9″ barrel with a 15-round magazine
- X-Compact – 3.6″ barrel with a 15-round magazine
- Carry – 3.9″ barrel with a 17-round magazine
- Full Size – 4.7″ barrel with a 17-round magazine
- The tan color from Wilson Combat will not necessarily match other tan or coyote tan products.
- Modules do not feature cut for manual safety.
- Modules are designed to fit the newer style SIG Sauer magazines with the square peg. If you have the original magazines with the round peg at the base pad, you must modify the base pads or purchase the newer pads and plates.
Wilson Combat maintains a document with information concerning slide and barrel, magazine, and light compatibility for their grip modules.
Full Size, Carry, Compact, X-Compact
Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm.
Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance.
Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required.
Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team.