Wilson Combat P320 Grip Module
The custom Wilson Combat® polymer grip module for the SIG Sauer® P320 system features a unique design with improvements to shape, texture and overall ergonomics.
- Compact – 3.9″ barrel with 15-round magazine
- X-Compact – 3.6″ barrel with 15-round magazine
- Carry – 3.9″ barrel with 17-round magazine
- Full Size – 4.7″ barrel with 17-round magazine
Ensure you select the correct module size to match your magazines and slide. Read the product notes below.
Fits 9mm, .40 S&W and .357 SIG P320 fire control units
Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws
Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible
Enlarged, integrated magwell opening for fast reloads-compatible with the latest generation SIG Sauer X-series factory basepads
Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combat’s exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap
Frame reference serrations for support hand thumb or index finger positioning
Internal Slots for P320 Tungsten Grip Weight Kit (3 Piece)
Angled “Holster Cuts” on light rail to aid in snag-free, re-holstering
Factory SIG Sauer magazine release pre-installed
Compatible with all standard holsters
- The tan color from Wilson Combat will not necessarily match other tan or coyote tan products.
- Modules do not feature cut for a manual safety.
Wilson Combat maintains a document with information concerning slide and barrel, magazine and light compatibility for their grip modules.
Full Size, Carry, Compact, X-Compact