Offset P320 Extended Magazine Release
Align Tactical’s Offset Extended Magazine Release is compatible with the SIG Sauer® P320 and P250. It will fit both standard and X-series grip modules, but will not fit AXG grip modules.
Due to the offset “stair-step” design, these mag releases come in left and right side variations.
Made from hardened steel and finished in black oxide. Made in USA with lifetime warranty.
Product photos and video courtesy Align Tactical.
Align Tactical’s patent pending “stair-step” design cuts the bottom-half of a protruding magazine release flush with the grip module.
Reducing surface area alone would focus pressure on the thumb during actuation, so AT relieved it by creating an expanded ledge for an offset button to extend from. Positioned for comfort in the support palm of a two-handed grip and optimized to enhance usability, this is a performance release done right.
- 2mm offset extension as compared to the OEM release.
- Less pressure on your primary hand’s middle finger as the release is re-positioned higher.
- Promotes a higher grip to help enhance recoil control and muzzle flip even more.
- Will fit all factory standard and Grayguns Laser-Sculpted SIG Sauer P320 grip modules, including standard and X-Series modules. This magazine release will not fit the SIG AXG aluminum grip modules.
- Will fit the Wilson Combat P320 grip modules.
- Holsters that cover the magazine release may require a minor relief cut as these are extended magazine releases.
These parts are intended for installation by a qualified armourer or gunsmith. In some cases professional fitting will be required by a trained, qualified armorer/gunsmith who is very familiar with the pistol’s action. This is due to the varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms. Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns is unable to guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. Grayguns does offer installation services for all parts kits we offer. Note – The safety lever spring is no longer needed in the P320, and is not included in the kit.