- Please choose product options by visiting P365 Adjustable Straight Trigger.
P320 Adjustable Straight Trigger
$94.00 – $99.00
This Grayguns P320 Straight Trigger features an adjustable design. It is the ultimate fire control refinement for the versatile P320 platform, embodying the best innovations from Bruce Gray’s continuing R&D program with SIG Sauer®.
Proudly American-made from precision machined tool steel, heat-treated, hand-finished, and gauged for perfect appearance, fit, and function.
Available in standard black oxide. Occasionally available in Titanium nitride (TiN) Gold, Nickel PTFE, PVD Coyote, or other finishes.
Our P320 Adjustable Straight Trigger is designed for hard-duty use, with the toughness to outlast your pistol. Our P320 triggers are Grayguns Grade and guaranteed for life.
P320 Trigger Specifications
- Straight-faced (flat trigger) design
- Adjustable over-travel eliminates gross movement after the sear is released and reduces trigger travel to reset. The trigger preserves all manufacturer safety values.
- Enhanced Leverage geometry reduces pull weight by 30% with stock springs
- Smoother takeup, sear release and reset sensation
- Optimal 90⁰ sear release
- Supports Voluntary Upgrade rough handling characteristics for assurance and reliability
Are you looking for a competition kit for your P320? We do offer a range and competition-only kit!
P320 Trigger Finishes
- Standard blued finish
Titanium Nitride (TiN)
A well-proven standard layer type through its balanced properties. The golden titanium nitride layer, abbreviated TiN, indicates the following properties:
- High hardness and adhesion
- Good chemical resistance
- Good temperature resistance in air
- Relatively low thermal conductivity
- Attractive, golden color
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)
This state-of-the-art process creates a molecular bond to the trigger, resulting in a durable finish. The PVD finish should not rust, discolor or tarnish.\
Electroless Nickel PTFE (Teflon®) is an advanced, self-lubricating composite coating with PTFE particles co-deposited in the electroless nickel layer. Provides a hard, uniform, self-lubricating coating for our premium aftermarket triggers.
- A hybrid nickel and bluing finish that is similar in color to Oil Rubbed Bronze
P320 Trigger Fit Guide
It fits all variations within the P320 (upgraded) system, including but not limited to the following models.
- Standard P320, M17 and M18
- XSeries models
- XFive Legion
- P320 MAX
- P320 Spectre Comp
- P320 AXG models
Black Oxide, TiN Gold, PVD Blue, PVD Coyote, Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm.
Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance.
Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required.
Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team.