P320 Adjustable Straight Trigger Kit – Competition
$159.00 – $164.00
The Grayguns Adjustable Straight Competition Trigger Kit for the SIG Sauer® P320 is a drop-in, enhanced trigger package with competition sear for your P320 that reduces trigger weight as low as 4 pounds, preserving all mechanical safety values. Includes our adjustable straight trigger with built-in over-travel adjustment.
They are designed explicitly for P320s with current fire control unit components or those who have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program. This system is for competition or range use only.
Available in standard black oxide. Occasionally available in Titanium nitride (TiN) Gold, Nickel PTFE, Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Blue, or PVD Coyote finish.
The new Grayguns P320 Adjustable Straight Competition Trigger Kit delivers our custom action work’s unequaled smooth feel and hot performance in a cleverly engineered drop-in kit. For serious competition shooters, this is an excellent aftermarket upgrade.
Paired with Bruce Gray’s exclusive straight trigger design, this is the most advanced drop-in competition system available for all post/Voluntary Upgrade P320 models.
Exclusive Grayguns Elements Included
- Our newly designed straight trigger (flat face) with built-in over-travel adjustment (The over-travel sleeve is no longer included)
- Precision-ground custom sear, polished and finished in hard nickel PTFE. Specifically designed for competition or range use only.
- One set of Grayguns’ original competition sear springs
- One set of intermediate competition sear springs
- One Grayguns’ original competition light trigger bar spring
- One intermediate trigger bar spring (between our competition light and factory weight)
- Micro-polished, extended safety lever pin
If you prefer, you can send your pistol to Grayguns for our P320 Competition Action Package, where we will install and tune it for you.
P320 Straight Competition Trigger Specifications and Features
- Specifically intended for use only in P320s that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- Reduces trigger pull weight to suit your preferences, with additional springs provided to yield custom pull weights.
- Adjustable over-travel, stops at an optimum trigger face angle
- Smoother take-up and clean release sensation, with a clean reset
- Preserves factory sear face engagement height and mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
- Standard blued finish
Titanium Nitride (TiN)
A well-proven standard layer type through its balanced properties. The golden titanium nitride layer, abbreviated TiN, indicates the following properties:
- High hardness and adhesion
- Good chemical resistance
- Good temperature resistance in air
- Relatively low thermal conductivity
- Attractive, golden color
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)
This state-of-the-art process creates a molecular bond to the trigger, resulting in a durable finish. The PVD finish should not rust, discolor or tarnish.
Fits all variations within the P320 (upgraded) system, including all sizes, TACOPS Carry, X-VTAC, X-Carry, X-Five, Legion, and RX versions.
Black Oxide, TiN Gold, PVD Coyote, PVD Blue, Nickel
Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm.
Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance.
Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required.
Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team.