P320 Adjustable Straight Trigger System – Competition
$149.00 – $154.00
The Grayguns Adjustable Straight Competition Trigger System for the SIG Sauer® P320 is a drop-in, enhanced trigger package with competition sear for your P320 that reduces trigger weight as low as 4 pounds while preserving all mechanical safety values. Includes our adjustable straight trigger, with built-in over-travel adjustment.
Specifically designed for P320s with current fire control unit components, or those who have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program. This system is for competition or range use only.
Available in standard black oxide, Titanium nitride (TiN) Gold, Nickel PTFE, Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Blue or PVD Coyote finish.
The new Grayguns P320 Adjustable Straight Competition Trigger System delivers the unequalled smooth feel and hot performance of our custom action work in a cleverly engineered drop-in kit. For serious competition shooters, this is an excellent aftermarket upgrade.
Paired with Bruce Gray’s exclusive straight trigger design, this is the most advanced drop in competition system available for all post/Voluntary Upgrade P320 models.
The P320 Competition Adjustable Straight Trigger System is intended for installation by an armorer, gunsmith or skilled individual who is familiar with the P320 fire control unit.
The kit includes the following exclusive Grayguns elements:
- Our newly designed straight trigger with built in over-travel adjustment
- Precision-ground custom sear, polished and finished in hard nickel PTFE. Specifically designed for competition or range use only.
- Grayguns original competition sear springs
- Intermediate competition sear springs
- Original soft competition trigger bar spring
- New snappy-reset trigger bar spring
- Micro-polished, extended safety lever pin
If you prefer, you can send your pistol to Grayguns for our P320 Competition Action Package, where we will install and tune it for you.
Specifications and Features
- Specifically intended for use only in P320s that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- Reduces trigger pull weight to suit your preferences, with additional springs provided to yield custom pull weights.
- Adjustable over-travel, stops at optimum trigger face angle
- Smoother takeup and clean release sensation, with clean reset
- Preserves factory sear face engagement height and mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
- Standard blued finish
Titanium Nitride (TiN)
A well-proven standard layer type through its balanced properties. The golden titanium nitride layer, abbreviated TiN, indicates the following properties:
- High hardness and adhesion
- Good chemical resistance
- Good temperature resistance in air
- Relatively low thermal conductivity
- Attractive, golden color
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)
This state-of-the-art process creates a molecular bond to the trigger, resulting in a very durable finish. The PVD finish should not corrode, discolor or tarnish.
Fits all variations within the P320 (upgraded) system. Including all sizes, TACOPS Carry, X-VTAC, X-Carry, X-Five, Legion and RX versions.
These parts are intended for installation by a qualified armourer or gunsmith. In some cases professional fitting will be required by a trained, qualified armorer/gunsmith who is very familiar with the pistol’s action. This is due to the varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms. Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns is unable to guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. Grayguns does offer installation services for all parts kits we offer. Note – The safety lever spring is no longer needed in the P320, and is not included in the kit.
Black Oxide, TiN Gold, PVD Coyote, PVD Blue, Nickel