Laser-Sculpted P320 Tungsten-Infused Grip Module
Based on SIG Sauer’s® P320 X-Five unique TXG tungsten-infused grip module, the Grayguns laser-sculpted version is available in limited quantities. The design provides a firm grip for competition or carry.
Our laser-sculpted grip modules use an etched “Grayscale” pattern which is 50 percent deeper than standard but still retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing.
This grip module has been very popular with competitors shooting the P320, as it adds significant weight to the pistol to help mitigate recoil. It shoots flat!
- Extended, removable magwell
- Internal grip weight
- Magazine release
The process and coverage of the Grayguns laser-sculpted module increase the stippled grip area by 40 percent, adding more in front of and behind the original factory grip area.
If you are looking for a firm grip for carry or competition with significantly more weight to mitigate recoil, this may be a great option for you. Each module is individually-crafted in a process that interacts with the natural variations in the polymer. The pattern etched on the module will be unique to that module.
When removing the FCU from your module and doing the upgrade, be sure you don’t disassemble and reassemble incorrectly.
- Grip module weight (alone): 12.7 oz
- Grip module with internal grip weight: 14.4 oz
- Grip module with internal grip weight and extended magwell: 16.3 oz (SIG Sauer’s lists the weight at 16.6 oz.)
- You’ll need a complete P320 fire control unit, plus either a X5 or full-size slide assembly.
- To use the extended magwell, you’ll need the new style 17-round or 21-round magazines
- All X-series grip modules fit new style magazine with the circular logo and square locking tab at the bottom of the basepad. If you have the older design, you can purchase Inner Base Plates and Hard-Duty Magazine Base Pads to upgrade.