Laser-Sculpted P320 TXG Tungsten-Infused Grip Module
$309.00 – $359.00
Based on SIG Sauer’s® P320 TXG tungsten-infused grip module, the Grayguns laser-sculpted version provides a firm grip for competition or carry.
Available in XFull or XCarry sizes.
Our laser-sculpted grip modules use an etched “Grayscale” pattern which is 50 percent deeper than standard but still retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing.
This P320 Tungsten Grip Module (TXG) has been very popular with competitors. It adds significant weight to the pistol to help mitigate recoil. It shoots flat!
Components Included with an XFull Module
- Extended, removable magwell
- Internal grip weight
- Magazine release
Components Included with an XCarry Module
- Magazine release only
This module does not include grip weights or extended magwell, but it is compatible with those components.
The process and coverage of the Grayguns laser-sculpted module increase the stippled grip area by 40 percent. We add more in front of and behind the original factory grip area.
This may be an excellent option if you look for a firm grip for carry or competition with significantly more weight to mitigate recoil. Each module is individually-crafted in a process that interacts with the natural variations in the polymer. As a result, the pattern etched on the module will be unique to that module.
When removing the FCU from your module and upgrading, be sure you don’t disassemble and reassemble incorrectly.
TXG XFull Module Specifications
- Grip module weight (alone): 12.7 oz for the XFull
- Grip module with internal grip weight: 14.4 oz for the XFull
- Grip module with internal grip weight and extended magwell: 16.3 oz (SIG Sauer’s lists the weight at 16.6 oz.) for the XFull
TXG XCarry Module Specifications
This information is coming soon.
- You’ll need a complete P320 fire control unit and an X5 or full-size slide assembly.
- To use the extended magwell, you’ll need the new style 17-round or 21-round magazines.
- All XSeries grip modules fit the new style magazine with the circular logo and square locking tab at the bottom of the base pad. If you have the older design, you can purchase Inner Base Plates and Hard-Duty Magazine Base Pads to upgrade.
- The module does not have a manual safety cut.
|Grip Module Size||
Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm.
Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance.
Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required.
Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team.