HK P30 (with Safety) Short Reset System
Our HK P30 Short Reset System replicates our custom in-house short reset conversion with a drop-in kit for your pistol. These kits are cut from bar stock steel and provide an exacting fit for easy installation.
It shortens the reset travel distance by about one-third, reduces trigger over-travel, and reduces pull weight while maintaining all factory safety functions.
This kit is specific to the HK P30 model with thumb safety, including DA/SA and LEM variations. Review our Fit Guide below.
The HK P30 Short Reset System should be an easy installation for those familiar with the HL P30 trigger mechanism.
The control latch is precisely wire cut EDM from ground bar stock to exacting tolerances. Properly heat-treated and coated in a durable nickel PTFE finish for a lifetime of durability and smooth function.
Engineered to provide several benefits:
- Shortens trigger reset travel distance by approximately 33 percent
- The kit converts the action to drive the sear directly off the control latch – instead of transferring energy through the catch – for a direct drive connection between the control latch and sear
- Reduced trigger over travel values
- Maintains all factory safety functions
- The system works with both DA/SA and LEM variants
- Included Grayguns Firing Pin Block Spring reduces stacking in DA pull and lightens trigger pull
Parts Included in Kit
Install all parts, including the extended sear roll pin, as the parts are designed to be installed together.
- Custom-designed Grayguns Control Latch
- Custom replacement Firing Pin Block Spring
- Custom replacement Extended Sear Roll Pin
HK P30 Short Reset System Fit Guide
The kit works with all variants of the HK P30 with a thumb safety, including:
It will not work with CDA LEM 4.1 trigger.
|Package Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 in|
Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm.
Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance.
Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required.
Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team.