With the overwhelming success of our Polished Stainless and Super Black Finished Steel Guide Rods, we sold everything we had more quickly than expected. So we ordered more and they just arrived. The best part is that the price has gone down. Here’s the break down.
Note: This post has been updated on Nov. 11, 2009 – so check out the new post and the new lower price!
Guide Rod Prices
- Guide Rod – Bright Polished Stainless Steel – $30
- Guide Rod – Super Black Finished Steel – $33
Grayguns has guide rods to fit the following pistols: P220, P226, P228 and P229. We’re working on Sig Pro, P250 and P239 guide rods and they should be available soon.
Benefits of our guide rods:
- Heat treating: Our guide rods are carefully heat treated to our specifications to prevent damage, ringing or galling.
- Over Size: Our guide rods are over size to allow users to utilize factory braided recoil springs or aftermarket single strand springs without jumping a coil out the front of the slide.
- 100 percent American made.
To order, call Grayguns at (541) 468-3840. Credit cards over the phone or checks/money orders can be accepted as payments.