SIG Sauer Romeo1 Pro
The SIG Sauer® Romeo1 Pro is the ideal red dot sighting solution for the modern semi-automatic pistol.
Available in 3 MOA and 6 MOA versions.
The SIG Sauer Romeo1 Pro brings a new level of durability and performance to the miniature open-reflex red dot sight. In addition, its aircraft-grade aluminum housing ensures corrosion resistance under the harshest environments.
The upgraded point-source emitter provides increased brightness in day or night with 12 brightness settings.
The molded glass aspheric lens has upgraded high-performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion giving you fast, responsive target acquisition and accuracy. In addition, the sight includes a ruggedized protective shroud in the box for extreme durability.
The Romeo1 Pro is compatible* with the following configurations and footprints:
- SIG Sauer PRO/R2 slide cuts
- DeltaPoint® Pro footprints
- Shield RMS/SMS footprints
We suggest you review the Romeo1 Pro Operators Manual for additional information.
Romeo1 Pro Features
- Molded glass aspheric lens with high-performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion
- 3 or 6 MOA red dot with multiple brightness settings for rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
- TruHold™ Lockless Zeroing System that utilizes twin adjustment springs designed to endure handgun recoil and return to zero, shot after shot
- The new point-source emitter provides exceptional brightness with 12 settings (10 Daytime/2 NV), and 20,000+ hours of runtime
- The Motion Activated Illumination System (MOTAC™) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
- Aircraft-grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Ruggedized protective steel shroud included for extreme durability
- Easy access battery compartment
- SIG Sauer Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee™ and SIG Sauer Electronic Component Limited 5-Year Warranty
SIG Sauer Romeo1 Pro Compatibility
- P320 XFull
- P320 XCompact
- P320 XFive Legion
- P320 Pro Series
- P320 M17
- All Pro-Cut Slides
This product is not compatible with slides cut to accept a standard Romeo1. The Romeo1 Pro is not rated for 10mm pistols.
* Grayguns and SIG can not guarantee compatibility with your pistol. New pistols may be released with the footprints listed. However, design differences – including the amount of thread engagement – may make the sight incompatible with your pistol.
- Romeo1Pro 3MOA, MPN SOR1P100, UPC 798681616534
- Romeo1Pro 6MOA, MPN SOR1P101, UPC 798681616541
|Package Dimensions||4 × 6 × 2.5 in|
3 MOA, 6 MOA
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
Continue as a Guest
Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm.
Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance.
Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required.
Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.