SIG Sauer RomeoZero
The SIG Sauer® RomeoZero is an ultra-compact micro reflex sight designed explicitly for pistols like the SIG P365 and P365XL.
Available in 3 MOA and 6 MOA versions.
The SIG Sauer RomeoZero is a fast, accurate, ultra-compact micro reflex sight optimized for everyday concealed carry and pistols with slim slide profiles. Additionally, the sight features a ruggedized, WeaponsGrade™ textured polymer body and the SpectraCoat™ HD Polymer lens system.
The RomeoZero enables rapid target acquisition in a standard carry package at an iron sight price.
The Zero is compatible* with the following configurations and footprints:
- Direct mount to RomeoZero (Fits P365 and P365XL)
- Shield RMS-c footprint
- J-Point footprint
The RomeoZero is incompatible with slides cut to accept a standard Romeo 1.
We suggest you review the RomeoZero Operators Manual for additional information.
SIG Sauer RomeoZero Features
- SpectraCoat HD Polymer Lens with ten times the impact resistance over traditional glass lenses
- The sight features a WeaponsGrade Ultralite Polymer housing. It is optimized for use with Polymer pistols, concealed-carry, and slim slide profiles such as single-stack 1911s and sub-compact firearms.
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) powers up instantly when it senses motion. The unit powers down when it has not moved for a while.
- Read about the Electro-Optics Technologies listed above.
- The stippling pattern on the housing matches the OEM P365 and P365XL grip patterns. Unfortunately, the design does not match our Laser-Sculpted Grip Modules or the Wilson Combat modules. This issue is only cosmetic.
- Eight vivid, user-configurable daytime illumination levels
- Parallax free
- A highly efficient point source LED emitter for a crisp dot is eight times more efficient than conventional red dots.
- Ten-year battery life – unrivaled in a micro reflex sight
- Assembled in the USA
Additional Footprint Information
The RomeoZero was designed to match the Shield RMS-c footprint. Two mounting screw sets are included with commercial versions of the RomeoZero.
- M3 screws mount the RomeoZero to SIG P365 optics-ready slides
- M4 screws mount the RomeoZero to certain pistols with slides cut for the Shield RMS-c footprint
* Grayguns and SIG can not guarantee compatibility with your pistol. New pistols may be released with the footprints listed. However, design differences – including the amount of thread engagement – may make the sight incompatible with your pistol. For example, SIG does not recommend mounting this sight on a Springfield Hellcat.
- RomeoZero 3MOA, MPN SOR01300, UPC 798681618958
- RomeoZero 6MOA, MPN SOR01600, UPC 798681618965
|Package Dimensions||4 × 6 × 2.5 in|
3 MOA, 6 MOA
Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm.
Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance.
Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required.
Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team.