SIG Sauer RomeoZero Pro
$199.00 – $229.00
The SIG Sauer® RomeoZero Pro is a lightweight micro reflex sight designed for compact and full-size pistols like the SIG P320 and P229.
Available in 2 MOA Dot with 32 MOA Circle, 3 MOA and 10 MOA versions. The optic cut fits the Pro slide cuts and DeltaPoint Pro® footprints.
The SIG Sauer RomeoZero Pro brings the polymer design of the RomeoZero to full-size pistols. The Zero Pro is a fast, accurate miniature reflex sight that offers rapid target acquisition and a long list of premium features at an iron sight price.
The RomeoZero Pro is compatible* with the following configurations and footprints:
- SIG Sauer PRO/Romeo1 Pro, Romeo2 slide cuts
- DeltaPoint® Pro footprints
- Shield RMS/SMS footprints
We suggest you review the RomeoZero Pro Operators Manual for additional information.
SIG Sauer RomeoZero Pro Key Features
- Available with various reticle options including 3 MOA red dot, 10 MOA red dot, or a Circle/Dot reticle which features a 2 MOA red dot surrounded by a 32 MOA circle
- Molded glass aspheric lens with high-performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion
- Carbon-infused WeaponsGrade™ ultralight polymer housing
- Eight user-selectable brightness levels
- Motion Activated Illumination System (MOTAC™)
- Touch-Activated Programming (TAP) mode allows the user to change the brightness by tapping the optic
- Anti-reflection grooves on all rear surfaces for glare reduction in bright environments
- Integrated rear backup sight featuring Swiss SuperLuminova® glow-in-the-dark notch for low light situations
- Highly efficient point source LED emitter, for up to 20,000 hours of runtime from a standard CR1632 coin cell battery
- Protective shroud with structurally enhanced design for upgraded durability included (some models only)
* Grayguns and SIG can not guarantee compatibility with your pistol. New pistols may be released with the footprints listed. However, design differences – including the amount of thread engagement – may make the sight incompatible with your pistol.
- RomeoZero Pro Circle Dot, MPN SOR01100, UPC 798681655847
- RomeoZero Pro 10MOA, MPN SOR01110, UPC 798681655854
- RomeoZero Pro 3MOA, MPN SOR01130, UPC 798681665884
|Package Dimensions||4 × 6 × 2.5 in|
3 MOA, 10 MOA, 2 MOA Dot with 32 MOA Circle
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm.
Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance.
Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required.
Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team.
Paul Miya (verified owner) –
Grayguns had the best price for the Sig Romeo Zero Pro with the Circle Dot reticle. I mounted this on a P320 and the fit was perfect for the PRO cut slide. I had never used a red dot on a pistol and I have since added another Sig Romeo Zero to another pistol. The glass is very clear and the Circle Dot is easy to pick up when sighting. Adjustments require a small (included) allen wrench and were precise. My only issues are: 1. The battery when replaced will require the sight to be removed 2. The sight adjustment markings are so small and hard to see for old guys like me.
The issues are really not that major, The battery life will probably outlive me and once the sight is adjusted you may never have to do it again.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch