The updated Grayguns P320 Trigger – our Practical Enhanced Leverage Trigger (PELT2) – is now available. The trigger is specifically designed for guns that have gone through SIG Sauer’s® Voluntary Upgrade Program. The trigger is available in your choice of straight-face or curved-face design.
The Grayguns P320 PELT2 yields superior trigger pull results while supporting the voluntary upgrade’s enhanced reliability and rough handling performance qualities. It is designed for drop-in installation.
P320 Trigger – Straight or Curved – Specifications and Features
- Specifically intended for use only in P320s that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- Full compatibility within the P320 (upgraded) system, all sizes and all calibers, including the P320 X-Five.
- Reduces total trigger pull weight approximately 2 pounds below factory-stock for the standard series, and about 1.25 pounds for the X-Five variant.
- Minimal over-travel, stops at optimum trigger face angle
- Smoother takeup and release sensation
- Preserves factory sear engagement and mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Our triggers are externally comparable in appearance to the factory part
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
These parts are intended for installation by a qualified armourer or gunsmith. In some cases professional fitting will be required by a trained, qualified armorer/gunsmith who is very familiar with the pistol’s action. This is due to the varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms. Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns is unable to guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. Grayguns does offer installation services for all parts kits we offer.