P320 Trigger – PELT
The Grayguns Practical Enhanced Leverage P320 Trigger is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for your P320 that reduces trigger weight while preserving all mechanical safety values. Shoot with a straight face, or go with the curved-face design.
Specifically designed for guns that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
Triggers are externally comparable in appearance from the factory part.
The updated Grayguns P320 Trigger – our Practical Enhanced Leverage Trigger (PELT) – is now available. The trigger is specifically designed for guns that have gone through SIG Sauer’s® Voluntary Upgrade Program. The trigger is available in your choice of straight-face or curved-face design.
The Grayguns P320 PELT yields superior trigger pull results while supporting the voluntary upgrade’s enhanced reliability and rough handling performance qualities. It is designed for drop-in installation.
P320 Trigger – Straight or Curved – Specifications and Features
- Specifically intended for use only in P320s that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- Reduces total trigger pull weight approximately 2 pounds below factory-stock for the standard series, and about 1.25 pounds for the X-Five variant.
- Designed for use with the SIG factory trigger bar spring
- Minimal over-travel, stops at optimum trigger face angle
- Smoother takeup and release sensation
- Preserves factory sear engagement and mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Our triggers are externally comparable in appearance to the factory part
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
Fits all variations within the P320 (upgraded) system. Including all sizes, TACOPS Carry, X-VTAC, X-Carry, X-Five and RX versions.
These parts are intended for installation by a qualified armourer or gunsmith. In some cases professional fitting will be required by a trained, qualified armorer/gunsmith who is very familiar with the pistol’s action. This is due to the varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms. Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns is unable to guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. Grayguns does offer installation services for all parts kits we offer.
Straight Faced, Curved Face
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.