P365 & P365XL Compensator with Barrel
The custom Grayguns P365 Compensator is a practical, performance system for your SIG Sauer® P365 and P365XL 9mm pistol. The P365 Compensator kit includes everything you need, including a threaded True Precision barrel and compensator. Components are sold only as a system, and you can not purchase the compensator alone.
Our compensators are specifically designed for use with factory OEM SIG slides.
Our P365 Compensator softens recoil and flattens muzzle flip yet only adds 1 inch (1.023″) to the overall length. We’ve designed the comp to ensure it will run reliably with your factory recoil spring. Our clever CompLock index and locking system ensure your SIG Sauer P365 compensator aligns perfectly and stays put.
Components are sold only as a system, and you can not purchase the compensator alone.
P365 Compensator Kit Includes
- Grayguns True Precision 9mm Barrel
- Set screw
- Positioning detent
- Allen wrench
- Red Loctite® for barrel threads
P365 Compensator Specifications
- Custom, Grayguns True Precision barrel, Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) finished for maximum service life
- Machined from the 7075-T6 aluminum alloy and finished in DLC to complement your factory slide
- The innovative CompLock index system assures perfect alignment and durability
- Adds only 1.023 inches to length; passing the reality check
- DutyComp is optimized for reliable function with defensive ammo using the factory recoil spring assembly; no iffy replacements are required
The compensators are designed to be used with SIG factory slides and may not work with third-party slides, including our Modern Classic slides.
- P365 and P365X – 9mm caliber only
- P365XL – 9mm caliber only
P365 9mm, P365XL 9mm
Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm.
Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance.
Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required.
Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team.