P320-XTEN Magwell with Magazine Base Pads
The custom Grayguns SIG Sauer® P320-XTEN Magwell includes two (2) heavy-duty custom base pads.
Wide magwells are designed to allow the user to load their pistol quickly. The Grayguns design extends only about 3/8 of an inch, making it practical and not too big. The P320-XTEN magwell is machined in-house by the Grayguns team from 6061 Aluminum and then finished with a Type II hard anodized coating.
Read our Fit Guide below if you intend to mix and match with 45 ACP magazines or modules.
If you already have our magwell, you can purchase additional P320-XTEN Hard Duty Extended Base Pads.
Custom laser marking is available for your base pads. First, add your base pads to your cart, then click here to customize your laser marking!
The practical design of the Grayguns P320-XTEN Magwell flairs, creating a wider opening for inserting your magazine. Magwells have been used for years by competitors to make it easier to load magazines. This magwell is appropriate for competition, duty or carry.
The magwell will slip on without modifications to the P320-XTEN’s grip module.
P320-XTEN Magwell Specifications
- Machined in-house out of 6061 Aluminum, finished in Type III hard anodized coating in black to match OEM stock grip module.
- Extends out about 3/8 of an inch
- Designed specifically to work with our P320-XTEN Hard Duty Extended Base Pads
- Custom-designed magwell
- Two (2) Grayguns P320-XTEN Hard Duty Extended Base Pads
- 5-40 screw
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Nickel coated tool steel retaining nut
- Allen wrench
- The magwell is specifically designed for the SIG P320-XTEN 10mm.
- Our magazine base pads are designed for the SIG OEM magazines provided with your pistol.
- The magazine base pads will fit the 45 ACP grip module, but the magwell will not fit the 45 ACP grip module.
- If you intend to use these base pads with 45 ACP magazines, you must have the square, 10mm inner base plates.
- Your OEM P320-XTEN base pads can not be used with a magwell. They are designed for the OEM module and incompatible with an extended magwell. (This is why we provide you with two of our base pads in this kit.)
- We do not test the fit with third-party magwells or grip modules from other sources.
The 10mm and 45 ACP versions of the P320 use different grip modules. Both are wider and deeper than the 9mm, .40 cal and .357 SIG versions. The fire control units are also different. Ensure compatibility before mixing and matching components.
|Package Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 in|
Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm.
Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance.
Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required.
Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team.