Mirzon P320 Grip Module
This custom P320 grip module from Mirzon features over-molded rubber panels to enhance grip and comfort, an extended beavertail, trigger guard serrations and frame serrations.
Bruce Gray noted, “The Mizron grip module does not twist or shift in my hand, even if I float the gun with minimal pressure. The original art deco styling, provides a definite ergonomic functionality which cannot be fully appreciated until you shoot it.”
The Mirzon P320 grip module is made and designed in the USA.
All features are designed to improve the feel of the P320 in the hand, while allowing for an easy grip acquisition. While shooting multiple shots, you’ll find the gun does not shift in your hand, helping to maintain a proper grip.
- Improved ergonomics including extended beavertail
- Rubber finger grooves
- Rubber back-strap
- Index finger and trigger guard serrations
- Includes magazine release
Mirzon P320 Grip Module Fit Guide
- Can be used with P320 slides except for sub-compact and X-Compact slides
- Will work with all 17 and 21-round 9mm magazines, and 14-round .40 S&W magazines
- Will work with holsters designed for OEM P320s
- Compatible with the OEM X-Five grip weight and magazine well
- Compatible with both slide lock lever designs (minimal and extended)
This module is not cut for a manual safety.
Black, Storm Gray