Lakeside Gripworks Grip Basics Hand-Stippled P320 Module
Grayguns has worked with our friends at Lakeside Gripworks to offer a very limited number of customized P320 “Grip Basics” modules to our customers. As these are hand-stippled, custom modules, availability at any given time is very limited.
Multiple textures to suite your preference; be it concealed carry, competition or something between. Scroll down on this page to view texture descriptions. Enlarge the photos to see the texture detail.
When in-stock, there is no lead-time for shipment.
The Lakeside Gripworks Grip Basics stipple package for the SIG Sauer P320 XCarry or XCompact grip modules offers a quality hand-stippled texture with clean, crisp borders.
P320 Grip Textures
Lakeside Gripworks offers different hand-stippling textures for modules.
- EDC – Preferred textured for every day carry.
- Riptide – Features a wave-like texture, for a slightly abrasive medium grip.
- Drago – Features a dragon scale texture, for a slightly abrasive medium grip. The Drago texture is “more dense” than the Large Drago pattern.
- Large Drago – (Most popular) Features a dragon scale texture, for a slightly abrasive medium grip. The Large Drago texture is “less dense” than the Drago pattern.
- The Girlfriend – Features an extreme texture, appropriate for competition shooting or when using gloves. Gloves are strongly suggested for long practice sessions.
- Scorched Earth – Features an extreme texture similar to The Girlfriend, but the pattern is less dense. Appropriate for competition shooting or when using gloves.
|Lakeside Gripworks Textures||
Drago, EDC, Large Drago, Riptide, Scorched Earth, The Girlfriend