HK P30, P2000 Short Reset System
Our HK P30 and P2000 Short Reset System replicates our custom in-house short reset conversion with a drop-in kit for your pistol. These kits are cut from bar stock steel and provide an exacting fit for easy installation.
The kit shortens the reset travel distance by about one-third, reduces trigger over-travel, and reduces pull weight while maintaining all factory safety functions.
This kit is specific to the HK P2000 and P30 models without a thumb safety, including DA/SA, LEM, or CDA LEM 4.1 trigger variations. Review our Fit Guide below.
Two variations are available. One for DA/SA and LEM triggers and one for those who have installed the HK 4.1 trigger system. Ensure you select the correct option.
In a convenient, easy-to-install kit, the HK P30 and P2000 Short Reset System replicates the short reset conversion for HK pistols in our custom action work.
The control latch is precisely wire cut EDM from ground bar stock to exacting tolerances. It is correctly heat treated and coated in a durable nickel PTFE finish for a lifetime of durability and smooth function.
Engineered to provide several benefits:
- Shortens trigger reset travel distance by approximately 33 percent
- Converts the action to drive the sear directly off the control latch – instead of transferring energy through the catch – for a direct drive connection between the control latch and sear
- Reduced trigger over travel values
- Maintains all factory safety functions
- The kit works with DA/SA and LEM variants or the HK 4.1 trigger system. (Ensure you select the correct option.)
- Included Grayguns Firing Pin Block Spring reduces stacking in DA pull and lightens trigger pull
The parts provided – control latch, extended sear roll pin, and firing pin block spring – must be installed together as a complete system.
- Custom-designed Grayguns Control Latch
- Custom replacement Firing Pin Block Spring
- Custom replacement Extended Sear Roll Pin
The kit works with all variants of the HK P2000 and P30 models without a thumb safety, including:
DA/SA and LEM Trigger, CDA LEM 4.1 Trigger
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
Continue as a Guest
Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm.
Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance.
Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required.
Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team.
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet