Our new SIG Sauer® P320 Competition Trigger Kit can now be installed by an armorer, gunsmith or skilled individual who is familiar with the P320 fire control unit. The kit is specifically designed for guns that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program. The kit includes the following elements:
- Your choice of straight or curved Grayguns Practical Enhanced Leverage P320 Trigger (PELT2)
- Precision-ground Grayguns custom sear, polished and finished in hard nickel PTFE. Specifically designed for competition or range use only.
- Grayguns competition sear springs
- Grayguns competition trigger bar spring
- Over-travel stop tube
- Micro-polished, extended safety lever pin
- Includes a Grayguns Morale Patch and one Grayguns sticker
The Grayguns P320 Competition Trigger Kit yields superior trigger pull results while supporting the voluntary upgrade’s enhanced reliability and rough handling performance qualities. It yields a trigger pull weight of approximately 3.5 to 5 pounds. The kit with included competition sear is designed exclusively for competition or range use only.
If you prefer, you can send your pistol to Grayguns for our P320 Competition Action Package for an additional $65 installation fee.
P320 Competition Trigger Kit Specifications and Features
- Specifically intended for use only in P320s that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- Reduces trigger pull weight to about 4 pounds.
- Minimal over-travel, stops at optimum trigger face angle
- Smoother takeup and release sensation
- Preserves factory sear engagement and mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Our triggers are externally comparable in appearance to the factory part
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
Fits all variations within the P320 (upgraded) system. Including all sizes, TACOPS Carry, X-VTAC, X-Carry, X-Five and RX versions.
Grayguns triggers and internal components are approved for USPSA’s Production Division. See the updated Appendix D4. Updated Feb. 15, 2018. Sights, firing pins, firing pin retainers, pins, extractors, magazine releases, slide stops, thumb safeties, triggers, hammers, bushings, and ejectors MAY be replaced with OFM or aftermarket parts.
These parts are intended for installation by a qualified armourer or gunsmith. In some cases professional fitting will be required by a trained, qualified armorer/gunsmith who is very familiar with the pistol’s action. This is due to the varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms. Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns is unable to guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. Grayguns does offer installation services for all parts kits we offer.