The new Grayguns Practical Enhanced Leverage P320 Trigger (PELT) for the SIG SAUER P320 is the patent pending product of Grayguns’ intensive two-and-a-half year research and development project. Trigger includes the following elements:
- Trigger in your choice of straight-face or curved-face
- Grayguns P320 bar spring
- Heavy-duty extended sear housing pin
The rigorous testing effort for these parts has been supported by significant field testing and performance feedback by Grayguns competitive shooters specializing in USPSA, IDPA, 3-Gun and NRA Action Pistol disciplines. We have also received feedback from top industry professionals.
P320 Trigger Specifications and Features
- Full compatibility within the P320 system
- Reduces total trigger pull weight approximately 2 pounds below factory-stock
- Minimal over-travel, stops at optimum trigger face angle
- Smoother takeup and release sensation
- Preserves factory sear engagement and mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Curved-face style approved for USPSA Production competition
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
These parts are intended for installation by a highly qualified armourer or gunsmith. Due to variations between factory pistol components beyond Grayguns’ control, some minor adjustment of trigger bar clearance and over-travel surfaces may be required for function as designed. Refer to our installation video before proceeding. If you have any questions regarding the proper installation of these parts, STOP and contact Grayguns.