The new Grayguns Practical Enhanced Leverage P320 Trigger (PELT) for the SIG SAUER P320 is the patent pending product of Grayguns’ intensive two-and-a-half year research and development project. Trigger includes the following elements:
- Trigger in your choice of straight-face or curved-face
- Grayguns P320 bar spring
- Heavy-duty extended sear housing pin
The rigorous testing effort for these parts has been supported by significant field testing and performance feedback by Grayguns competitive shooters specializing in USPSA, IDPA, 3-Gun and NRA Action Pistol disciplines. We have also received feedback from top industry professionals.
P320 Trigger Specifications and Features
- Full compatibility within the P320 system, all sizes and all calibers, including the P320 X5 released in April 2017
- Reduces total trigger pull weight approximately 2 pounds below factory-stock for the standard series, and about 1.25 pounds for the X5 variant.
- Minimal over-travel, stops at optimum trigger face angle
- Smoother takeup and release sensation
- Preserves factory sear engagement and mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Curved-face style approved for USPSA Production competition
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
These parts are intended for installation by a qualified armourer or gunsmith. In some cases professional fitting will be required by a trained, qualified armorer/gunsmith who is very familiar with the pistol’s action. This is due to the varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms. Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns is unable to guaranty perfect functionality in every instance. Grayguns does offer installation services for all parts kits we offer.
Safety Lever Pin Notification
When installing the Sear Housing Pin, a small number of clients experienced a situation where the Safety Lever Pin started to back out and released the Safety Lever Spring on the opposite side of the fire control unit. Ensure you place your thumb on the Safety Lever Pin while installing the Sear Housing Pin into place. (Click image for large view.)