P320 Competition Trigger System Installation
Plus the cost of the P320 Competition Trigger System and shipping.
The P320 Competition Trigger System can be installed in any variation of the SIG Sauer P320 pistol including 9mm, .40 cal., .357 SIG and .45 ACP calibers. Also fits all manual safety and RX versions.
- P320 Full Size
- P320 Carry
- P320 Compact
- P320 Sub-Compact
- P320 X-Five
- P320 X-VTAC
- P320 M17
- P320 M17 BRAVO
- P320 XCOMPACT
- P320 X-Carry
- P320 TACOPS Carry
The Grayguns P320 Competition Trigger System includes your choice of straight-face or curved-face enhanced leverage trigger, along with our custom Grayguns competition sear.
For those who prefer to have Grayguns install our Competition Trigger System for them – including additional internal polishing by our gunsmiths and the option for add-on finishing or sights – we are happy to provide this service.
Our kit provides an ultra-clean break that is tuned to suit your particular pistol and needs, while preserving the outstanding mechanical drop-safety qualities.
The kit is specifically designed for guns that have gone through SIG Sauer’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
All of our work can be completed on any P320 variant, including the X-Five.
You can purchase the Competition System without installation services and have it locally installed by any qualified gunsmith in a SIG factory-upgraded P320.
The system with installation includes…
- Your choice of straight or curved enhanced leverage trigger
- Precision-ground Grayguns custom sear, polished and finished in hard nickel PTFE. Specifically designed for competition or range use only
- Competition sear springs
- Competition trigger bar spring
- Detailed polishing and tuning of critical surfaces to achieve desired trigger pull results
Specifications and features
- Specifically intended for use only in P320s that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- Full compatibility within the P320 (upgraded) system, all sizes and all calibers, including the P320 X-Five.
- Reduces trigger pull weight to about 4 pounds.
- Minimal over-travel, stops at optimum trigger face angle
- Smoother takeup and release sensation
- Preserves factory sear engagement and mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Our triggers are externally comparable in appearance to the factory part
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
Add-on services and components
When you send your pistol to Grayguns for action work, a variety of add-on services and components may be available.
Along with additional performance upgrade components and accessories listed below, Sight Installation and Finishing Options are available.
Available accessories and components
Order these add-on components today and install them yourself. You can also include them in your Action Work Pre-Order Form and we'll install everything for you. Options listed below may not fit all pistol model variations.
Grayguns always suggests you order components when we have them in stock!