Competition Trigger Kit & Installation – SIG P320
$65 + Kit
The Grayguns Competition Trigger Kit matches the P320 to your choice of straight-face or curved-face enhanced leverage trigger, along with our custom Grayguns competition sear.
For those who prefer to have Grayguns install our Competition Trigger Kit for them – including additional internal polishing by our gunsmiths and the option for add-on finishing or sights – we are happy to provide this service.
Our kit provides an ultra-clean break that is tuned to suit your particular pistol and needs, while preserving the outstanding mechanical drop-safety qualities.
The kit is specifically designed for guns that have gone through SIG Sauer’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
All of our work can be completed on any P320 variant, including the X-Five.
You can purchase the Competition Kit without installation services and have it locally installed by any qualified gunsmith in a SIG factory-upgraded P320.
The Kit Includes…
- Your choice of straight or curved enhanced leverage trigger
- Precision-ground Grayguns custom sear, polished and finished in hard nickel PTFE. Specifically designed for competition or range use only
- Competition sear springs
- Competition trigger bar spring
- Detailed polishing and tuning of critical surfaces to achieve desired trigger pull results
Specifications & Features
- Specifically intended for use only in P320s that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- Full compatibility within the P320 (upgraded) system, all sizes and all calibers, including the P320 X-Five.
- Reduces trigger pull weight to about 4 pounds.
- Minimal over-travel, stops at optimum trigger face angle
- Smoother takeup and release sensation
- Preserves factory sear engagement and mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Our triggers are externally comparable in appearance to the factory part
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
Additional services are available including finishing, sight installation and our exclusive P320 guide rod and 1911 spring.