Isaac began shooting competition (USPSA) in July 2018. He started out in the Limited division and made A Class. Recently he switched to shooting and focusing on the Carry Optics division, and earned a Grand Master designation.
Isaac is a sheriffs deputy in Shasta County, California; located in the beautiful north-central part of the state.
Carry Optics Accomplishments
- Third Place - USPSA Area 1 Championship, 2021
- First Place - Oregon Open Championship, 2019-2020
- First Place - Golden Bullet Championship, 2019-2020
- Third Place - USPSA Area 1 Championship, 2019
- Third Place - USPSA Area 2 Championship, 2019