The new P320 “xCompact” Grip Module is a collaboration between Ben Simonson (Boresight Solutions), Bruce Gray (Grayguns) and Mike Grasso (LAPD & Grayguns).
Our P320 xCompact Grip Modules are hand customized by Boresight Solutions. First, we take a new xCarry module, then a 360-degree smoothing of the grip is done to remove the raise molded factory lines separating the grip panels. To ensure the grip module is extremely comfortable, custom features are painstakingly incorporated. Hand stippling, grip reductions and contour changes along with reshaping the magwell and reducing the overall size to accept a standard 15 round magazine.
The Beavertail is shortened and radiused to offer less interference when acquiring your master grip, and the tang area on either side is sculpted and fluted upwards for a more ergonomic interface with the “V” of the firing hand.
P320 xCompact Grip Module Custom Features
- Customized on a brand new SIG xSeries Module, included in price ($60 value).
- Mild trigger guard undercut and polish for better ergonomics with the knuckle of your middle finger, retains SIG trigger guard shape.
- Bevel and polish of the sharp corner above the trigger on both sides, for less interference with your trigger finger
- Magwell opening flared open, front radius step removed, and polished for improved reloads
- Grip textured in carry combo grade texturing
- Trigger guard flat textured for support hand traction
- Textured areas are framed-in with our deep-sculpted edge lines
- Shortened grip to accommodate factory SIG 15-round magazines and with the beavertail reshaped to heighten the grip.
- These are handmade custom stippled modules, slight variations in stippling will occur.