We had such a fantastic time at Morro Bay that we’re excited to host another class in sunny San Diego. This class will expand upon the skills introduced in the Practical Fundamentals Course. Key elements of the curriculum will review and reinforce fundamental skills and core techniques as well as introduce proven training drills to maximize marksmanship and develop the proficiencies critical for competition shooting.
More information over at Sigforum.
Note a Practical Fundamentals program has been added for Friday, Oct. 30 prior to the advanced program on Saturday and Sunday. This addition provides those interested in the Saturday and Sunday program to get “up-to-speed” for the weekend’s activities.
Project 2000 Shooting Range
2082 Willow Glen Drive
El Cajon, California
The weekend of Oct 30 – Nov. 1, 2009.
I would think we would be shooting from 8 a.m. until the range closes at 5 p.m. on Saturday. The range opens at 9 a.m. on Sunday. We put out a lot of information, especially on the first day, and you’ll need time to digest it.
We’re also hoping to spend time with you, away from the range, over food and drink.
The requirements of this course will be:
- Service Pistol 9mm preferred (just from a cost point, .40 or .45 welcome)
- KYDEX holster, no radical cants NO EXCEPTIONS. Bruce does not allow nylon, leather, and shoulder or leg holsters. (This is done for uniformity)
- We use only factory ammo (No HOLLOW POINT, +P or magnum ammo allowed)
- Plenty of magazines
- Wraparound Eye and hearing protection. Electronic hearing protectors are recommended, but not mandatory.
- Cleaning & maintenance supplies
- Please bring plenty of water
- Bring plenty of sunscreen and a big hat of sorts to protect you from the sun.
- Jeans, BDUs or canvas type pants. No sandals or “tank tops” are allowed.